The final installation is equipped with three (3) connected and coordinated stations with a Kuka robot control cabinet and a transport belt, all protected by a metal fence perimeter protection with access door and key.
The band is formed as an independent structure in aluminum profile with height adjustable feet on which the following modules are arranged:
- Entry band. Upper band of tubular “crazy” rollers made of plastic material for loading trays (up to 10 units) with gravity feed.
- Pallet separation system. Set of pneumatic trays detectors and separators to separate and dose each pallet individually to the product loading point (stator) to the robot
- centering and alignment system. Set of detectors and pneumatic cylinders to align and center the pallet located at the product loading point (stator) to the robot in order to ensure the collection positions
- Pallet evacuation system. Set of detectors and pneumatic cylinder to evacuate the pallet located at the product loading point (stator) to the robot towards the exit belt
- Exit roller belt. Lower band of “crazy” tubular rollers made of plastic material for unloading trays (up to 10 units) with advance by gravity.
The operation of the installation will be the movement of loading and unloading of product between the three (3) stations as if it were the operator.
The operation of the band:
- Operator Loading manually places, up to a total of 10 units, pallets with product on the entrance belt, advancing these by gravity.
- Separation First pallet, located at the end opposite to the operator’s manual loading, is separated from the rest of the pallets by retaining the remaining pallets located in the entrance band, advancing it by gravity.
- Alignment and centering Pallet separated, reaches position o loading of product to robot. Pneumatic cylinder system, pushes the pallet on two axes (X, Y) in order to reference it to a common position that ensures the loading positions by the robot.
- Evacuation Empty pallet, using a pneumatic tilting system, evacuates the pallet from the inlet band (upper) to the outlet band (lower).
- Unloading Operator manually unloads the pallets without product onto the exit belt, advancing them by gravity.